Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is a cost-effective, global business location for
maintenance, repair, and aircraft overhaul companies. Gateway offers available facilities and land for businesses that give them an economic advantage
over their competitors. Companies such as Cessna
, and Able Engineering
have chosen Gateway because of its proximity to available labor,
education facilities, and economic advantages. Businesses at Gateway can take advantage of these unique incentives:
- Military Reuse Zone (MRZ) - This program provides a number of tax incentives to businesses providing aviation or aerospace services, or engaged
in manufacturing, assembling, or fabricating aviation or aerospace products. They include a significant reduction in property taxes for capital
intensive companies, construction sales tax rebate, and job tax credits.
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) - Gateway is located within FTZ #221, meaning merchandise may be brought into the United States and onto the Airport
duty-free for purposes of storage, repacking, display, assembly, or manufacturing. Merchandise can also be stored quickly without full US Customs
- Private Activity Bonds - Arizona's Private Activity Bond program is
available to facilitate construction of industrial and manufacturing facilities, and the purchase of equipment. Aviation and aerospace facilities
may also qualify for Tax-Exempt Airport Revenue Bonds.
View available buildings and
shovel-ready sites now, then contact Sam Cruz at 480-988-7648 or
firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Merk at 480-988-7605 or
email@example.com for more information.
Companies can also complete our
Agreement Application today and
return it to Sam Cruz.
Featured Properties - Aircraft Service / Charter / Storage Facilities
5615 South Sossaman Road, Mesa
5703 South Sossaman Road, Mesa
- Two 25,000-square-foot hangars plus offices, shops, and lobby entrance
- Door height of 28 feet
- Can accommodate a G550
- Ideal for maintenance operations, charter operators, and aircraft storage
- 10,000-square-foot hangar plus 10,000 square feet of office space
- Door height of 20 feet
- Ideal for King Air and other
light to mid-size business aircraft
- Excellent site for flight training